Wednesday, April 25, 2012

my first tattoo

My first tattoo. Me and my friends went to this place, I don't know him that well but he goes to school with my sister and my friends. He's really cool and he calls everybody a fool, that's just his favorite word to say. First, I wasn't going to do it at first. Then I saw t.j get his even though he looked like he wanted to cry, he just took the pain. It looked like it was so hurtful but I wanted one. So when he was done I got in the chair, then I was like, "naw im good ima wait till im older." Then my friend said, "oh so you going to chicken out." I'm like he looked like he was in a lot of pain then my friend was like you getting yours in a different spot so yours wont hurt as much as his did then he said you already in the chair so you should just get it over with. Then im like okay then I heard how that needle sounded and I was like OMG I cant do this . I was bout to change my mind but he said it's too late now. but I just took the pain I was bout to scream real loud when he started. It was over so fast it hurted so bad but after it was donei didnt feel nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment