Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm so excited tomorrow is Christmas im only 4years old. I would like for Santa to bring me a power wheel and a barbie doll and a nail set and clothes. I cant wait ima leave Santa some cookies and milk I wonder whats he gonna get me this year....... how would he get in the house would mama leave the door open......or will she hear him knocking at the door and wake up but what if she don't hear him and I don't get my presents ….... or what if I hear him and mama get mad cause im up and tells Santa to skip my house. I wanna stay up and wait for Santa but im tired and mama gonna be upset if I do. I finally was off to sleep the next morning I jumped outta bed almost tripping ova my shoes and ran down stairs skipping 2 steps at a time trying not to fall and bust my head when I reach the bottom of the stairs I felt like I was in heaven and my world just lit up. I had so many presents and everything I wanted I riped the papper off of all my presents the house was a mess after me and my sister was done opening our presents we help my moma clean up and went to my grandma house to open some more presents. my cousins were there we talked and then left to go to my godmother house atfer that I went home and took a nap. What a christmas<3

10 comments:

  1. -Ha Ha o mg i did the Same thing but i didn't panic as much loll nice story boo loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this kyla because you tell that you was happy and what you wonted this is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Awe , This is cute .. iCould imagine everything that you stated in the story . because you gave alot of details G.O.O.D J.O.B. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a great job you gave a lot of detail and really should emotion:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it kyla it so cool i like how you said that maybe your mom was going to hear santa and help him out

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that funny i like it im going to go out on a leap an say im gessing you did not have a chimney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did this story in first person, I could totally see you as a little girl asking yourself all these questions about Santa. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kyla good job it was so hilarious haha good job (:

    ReplyDelete